BSNL 3G VPN HACK 2013



After a long time we have finally managed to create a working BSNL 3G VPN trick, this trick is working in many states and is confirmed by my friends. From past two months many of the working tricks are being blocked and all of use are unable to enjoy the free 3G internet. So here at TricksOcean we are presenting the all new and exclusive BSNL 3G VPN trick which is based on VPN169.

Features Of This VPN trick:

  • High Speed Downloads and Uploads
  • Download Unlimited with BSNL 3G !
  • Torrents Supported
  • No Disconnection Problems
  • Constant 200-300Kbps download speed
  • No balance deduction
  • Need to register at VPN169.com

How to Use It ?

  • Download and install latest NMDVPN
  • Download the config files
  • Paste the config file in System(C:\) >> Program Files >> NMD VPN >> Config
  • Connect with APN bsnllive
  • Run NMDVPN as administrator 
Windows 7 and Windows 8 users RUN NMD VPN as the Administrator, if you are not doing this the NMD VPN will not be getting connected to the SERVERS.
  • Connect with the BSNL Server-1 and your connection will be established.
Note:
- Please register and paste your username and password in "vpn169.auth" file.
- If facing balance deduction then please recharge with smallest 3G plan.

Screenshots:




IF Connection will not be established for the first try to reconnect three to four times and at last it will established. IF in case you are facing difficulties and setting up this trick then do leave a message we will try to help you out.

For more Tricks Stay Tuned !

17 comments:

  1. plz send me bsnl config files. My emal id is kumarrakesh9562@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear bro pls send the config file i've tried hard but failed to download please send me on imran20best@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will work on balance more than zero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me trick at question211199@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz send me bsnl config files. My emal id is satyaprakashsinghrajput@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz send me the BSNL configuration files.. my email id is maheshkmr64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plz send me the bsnl congratulations files at lalitsoni1972@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. plss sir send me the bsnl config files at vinayvirk51@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. brother bsnllive apn is connected but when connecting with nmd vpn its not connecting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Admin, I have done my maximum but still I am not being able to connect to the server. It says always fails to connect. Rest everything is OK I think. Could you please help ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Send Confpass in Drparvezbasar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. bhai plz send me bsnl config file my id is adityapachaur7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir please send bsnl config on my email please sandeep3dbajantri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!